Specially designed for injured worker representatives and advocates, this conference celebrates 30 years of our accomplishments and achievements in the movement. The conference provides a forum for looking back and to the future in worker’s comp and disability accommodation. The conference offers attendees comprehensive panel discussions and choice of workshops exploring key topics in the areas of evidence, occupational disease, advocacy skills, and case law updates delivered by experienced representatives and subject matter experts.
Fee: $400. Earlybird pricing of $350 is available before Feb 24, 2020.
Day 1 (9 AM – 4 PM)
- Paul Demers report on Occupational Cancers
- Workshop #1: Occupational Disease: Farm to Table
- Workshop #2: Best Medical Evidence: Due for a check-up
- Building Strong Cases
Day 2 (9 AM – 4 PM)
- Advocacy tips and tricks from the real decision makers
- Workshop #1: Accommodation through a Mental Health Lens
- Workshop #2: Caselaw Updates – Noteworthy Decisions from 2019
- Cannabis: Not Getting Lost in the Weeds
- Anniversary Dinner at 6:00 PM
Day 3 (9 AM – 12 PM)
- Intersectionality of WSIB/Human Rights/Collective Agreement Panel
Deadline to register is March 20, 2020.
175 Wynford Dr
Toronto, ON M3C 1J3
Google map and directions